Grab this opportunity to join Australasia's fastest growing recruitment agencies in the Auckland office. The people2people group has 13 years' experience providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia and New Zealand. From an experienced team of 5 originals, people2people recruitment has steadily grown to over 100 staff with 7 branches in Sydney and Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Auckland! We are an award-winning company including RCSA Professional Recruiter of the Year and International Growth Company of the Year. Join the p2p Auckland team to build the business in New Zealand and open the door to greater opportunities.
This position has a strong business development focus to gain a foothold into the Auckland market. As we grow the business we are focusing on Accounting, Admin and Office Support, Legal Support and Sales Recruitment and currently have openings for permanent accounting and sales desks. This will be a full 360 role covering sourcing, service delivery and new business development.
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects/clients/candidates
- Sourcing - identifying and engaging talent
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting talent and the people2people name
- Service delivery - taking job briefs, placing suitable candidates, compliance, post-placement care
You get to leave the office politics behind when you join the team from the start. Play your part in developing a high performance and supportive culture - where people want to come in to work!
- Flexible salary depending on experience + uncapped commission
- No geographical restrictions for Auckland/NZ
- Accelerate your career - work directly with the MD and contribute your ideas for success
- Ongoing development and career opportunities with the group
- Act on warm leads backed by solid marketing and technology
As an experienced recruiter or sales person you will bring a solid network, skills and desire to drive the business, and your career, forward. You will have a consistent track record of success and your values will align with the people2people core values:
Check out people2people and if you are interested in being part of the success in New Zealand call Shannon Barlow +64 9 869 6259 to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.