People2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across two countries and seven offices - Melbourne, Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. Celebrating thirteen years' of high-quality service with high staff retention, engagement and promotion, people2people is growing and the time to join us is now!
About the role:
In this role, you will be given an extremely warm portfolio of existing clients to own, develop and ultimately recruit for, as well as be required to market and win new business.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, resourcing quality candidates in line with client needs, interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Managing a growing talent pool
- Client management - working closely on-site with the HR team and hiring managers
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise people2people performance
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- A passion for excellence and drive to exceed set targets and goals
- Experience in recruitment role preferred however strong sales experience also suitable.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive nature
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure where you can determine your own success
- Investment in your development through in-house training programs and mentoring
- Join an award-winning business - Voted the best recruitment company for candidate experience in 2018
- Work in a fantastic location right across from Flinders Street Station
- Great work culture - finish work early on a Friday for drinks with the team and enjoy team celebrations including mini golf, bowling and a wine tour!