People2people have been connecting professionals across Australia since opening their doors in 2005. Providing recruitment solutions within the sales and marketing, customer service, administration, HR, legal and accounting professions, people2people are recognised as one of Australia's most trusted and reputable middle market recruitment partners. With steady growth over their 12 years' of business, people2people now proudly operate in six offices across Australasia.
As a Recruitment Associate you will be support the team with tasks including:
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Preparing resumes for clients
- Resourcing top-calibre candidates from database searches and social media platforms
- Reviewing applications
- Reference checks
- Job advertising
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Candidate care
- Timesheet processes and managing temps
- Ongoing training & development - 3 weeks intensive induction/recruitment skills training, external training programs with industry professionals, mentoring program, skills workshops, online learning - Recruitment Juice
- Start earning commission immediately
- Join an award winning business - we've been recognised for financial growth, attraction & retention and best brandAustralian owned business with opportunities nationally
We are looking for people who have come from an agency or internal recruitment background.
This is a fast-paced role where you will need to think on your feet, act quickly and adapt to changing priorities. You will have strong administration skills as well as being someone who is confident and comfortable talking to anyone. Intelligent and performance-driven, you will be able to pick up new processes quickly and will be committed to providing a high level of service to our consultants as well as our candidates and clients.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elisa Perri on +61282709707
( SK99536A )