This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
About the Role
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this 8 week contract opportunity will see you working within their care space assisting with Managers with their end to end recruitment practices. Working in a fast paced high volume role duties will include:
- Supporting Managers across multiple locations with their end to end recruitment
- Managing incoming email enquiries
- Drafting and advertising open positions
- Candidate screening
- Diary management and interview coordination
- Recruitment administration
- Updating and maintaining employee records and data
- Coordinating assessments
- Reference checks
- Preparing contracts and employee starter packs
Professionally spoken and presented, you are hands on with a high level of initiative and enjoy a fast paced environment. Having previous gained experience in an end to end recruitment role, you have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage a busy desk and strong time management skills. System savvy you have intermediate MS Office skills, possess high attention to detail and have the ability to excel in a fast paced internal role. This is a contract opportunity is commencing ASAP, candidates with previous exposure to the NFP sector encouraged to apply!