Our client is an ASX listed brand who has been specialising in mining and construction for over 90 years. Establishing the business overseas and expanding out to Australia, our client has mastered the manufacturing, service and execution of sustaining themselves in there market.
- Supporting managers with recruitment and selection processes including job approvals, screening, shortlisting, advertising, interviewing, verifications, assessments, reference checking, medicals and offers
- Managing and collating applications and responses; ensuing timely updates are provided to managers and candidates alike on stages of recruitment progress
- Proactively sourcing talent; internally, externally and via coordination with agencies
- Effectively utilising and managing the recruitment system and its database
- Managing recruitment-related HR processes, assisting with internal transfers/secondments and coordinating employee relocations when required
- Adhering to, and providing advice and guidance on equal employment opportunity, anti-discrimination, plus diversity, harassment, bullying & discrimination and privacy policies
- Minimum 5 years internal Recruitment experience (Blue and White Collar)
- Sound knowledge of the mining/construction industry
- Knowledge of Employee Relations as it relates to internal recruitment; involving Awards, Enterprise Agreements and legislation
- Strong administration and coordination skills with the ability to multi task
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills to build and manage relationships
- The ability to identify process improvement opportunities and suggest/implement solutions
- Capacity and confidence to make decisions and resolve issues
- Human Resource qualifications desired but not essential
This exceptional opportunity will suit a customer-centric Internal or Agency Recruiter who is looking to expand on their current skillset and continue specialising in both blue collar and white collar recruitment.