The opportunity to work within one of Melbourne's most iconic projects.
About the role
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, this temporary role will see you providing a high level of administrative support throughout a time of high-volume recruitment.
Duties will include:
- Managing incoming enquiries
- Candidate screening
- Diary management and interview coordination
- Recruitment administration
- Updating and maintaining employee records and data
- Coordinating assessments
- Drafting and advertising open positions
- Preparing contracts and employee starter packs
- Reference checks
Professionally spoken and presented, you are hands on with a high level of initiative and enjoy a fast paced environment having had exposure to high volume recruitment in the past. Highly organised you have a wonderful attitude and pride yourself on your strong time management and organisational skills. System savvy you have intermediate MS Excel skills, possess high attention to detail and have strong documenting skills.