This world-wide leader in professional services including audit, tax and consulting firms are seeking a part-time HR Administrator to join their team on a 10 month contract.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner and working closely with the HR officer and Adviser you will assist with administration duties related to the recruitment process.
- Posting of all job advertisements via multiple job boards
- Contacting and screening applicants
- Resourcing quality candidates via internal and external databases
- On-boarding administration including employment contracts
- Ad hoc administration duties as required from the team
What you will bring to the role:
- Prior experience within a Recruitment or HR administration position
- Experience using Revelian is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with confidence to liaise with various internal stakeholders
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
This is a 10 month contract, two days per week, to begin immediately.
Interviews are happening now so please apply now to be considered!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788