people2people are currently looking for immediately available Receptionists for temporary roles across Sydney.
Receptionist roles get called in regularly from our clients and can range in length from one day up to one year, and anything in between. The roles which we have are full time hours.
"Temporary role" means that the position will have a foreseen end date - if you are on a Working Holiday Visa you are also welcome to apply.
To be considered for temporary Receptionist positions you must have previous experience as a Corporate Receptionist, including:
- Answering a switchboard and directing calls appropriately
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Ordering office supplies and catering
- Organising meeting rooms
- Assisting with general Administration tasks when necessary
I am looking for candidates with:
- Corporately presentation
- Confidence to work autonomously, with proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Professional telephone manner
- An enthusiastic attitude to assist with any ad hoc duties
This is an expression of interest advertisement. While there may not be a specific role right now, we frequently have Receptionist roles become available with immediate start dates.
Please apply now to be considered for all upcoming Receptionist positions.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788