This global wholesaler based in Macquarie Park is renowned for it's comprehensive and innovative product range and service options. Based in their Sydney Head Office, there is now the need for a capable Receptionist and Sales Administrator to support the team.
You will be sitting on reception, and providing vital sales support to the wider office. Day-to-day you will also:
- Handling incoming calls and greeting clients
- Managing the filing system and client database
- Processing of customer purchase orders and invoicing of clients
- Managing stock through SAP
- Coordinating order through to factories and suppliers
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous sales administration experience, including using SAP
- High attention to detail, and previous use of a CRM or similar database
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A warm and friendly attitude, with a proactive outlook on your work
You will have the opportunity to join a global business that is truly making its mark in Australia. With extensive year-on-year growth, you will have the opportunity to earn annual performance based bonuses, in a friendly and hardworking team environment.
Please APPLY TODAY for a January 2019 start! If you have any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750.