People2people have partnered with a company that believe in upholding and driving their core values - living and breathing the brand and product. This passion leads them to not only delivering a top quality product but a service that creates brand loyalty and partnership.
This is a dual role where you will be based at Reception for 3 days and then in the back office supporting a team for the remaining 2 days in the week. You will be the first point of call for receiving and managing all incoming calls, booking of meeting rooms, administration support, archiving and assisting in the customer service team when required. When you assist in the back office you will be managing their team inbox and all correspondence. data entry, administration assistance and internal communications.
- Previous corporate reception / administration experience essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate - MS Word, Excel (Advanced)
- Proven track record in multi-tasking within a customer focused environment
- ASAP start
- Long term contract
- Dual role means you are kept busy
- Work within a friendly and supportive team environment
- Be on the frontline in terms of interacting with clients and stakeholders
- Busy work environment
- Competitive hourly rate