An exciting opportunity for a Receptionist is now available a friendly accountancy firm in Windsor. They are looking for a polished individual with exceptional customer service skills to work on reception and be the first point of contact.
- Reception duties including answering calls, meeting and greeting clients and meeting room management
- Filing and general administration including mail, email management, word processing letters and binding tax returns
- Data entry and data base management including creating and maintaining client files
- Ensure all required filing is accurately and efficiently completed
- Maintain the office including stationary orders, cleaning, daily banking and catering
- Professional presentation and communication
- Exposure to working in a professional environment
- Confidence working in a dual reception/administration position
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Development opportunities available
- Small firm, great culture
- Amazing location right off Chapel Street
Kick off your 2018 with a new role that offers you the work/life balance of working close to home! Don't delay, APPLY NOW!
Please note this is a full time permanent position, candidates on working holiday visas need not apply.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elizabeth Punshon on 1300 338 546
( SK92341A )