A well regarded consultancy firm in in Melbourne's CBD, is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join the team immediately. Please note that applicants' must be available to start work ASAP as this is a temporary assignment (with a view to permanency for the right candidate!)
Responsibilities of the roles will include (but are not limited to):
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure the general appearance of the reception area is always of a high standard.
- Travel and diary coordination
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence including couriers.
- Maintain bookings for boardroom and meeting rooms, ensuring rooms are kept presentable
- Ad hoc administrative support as required.
What you need to bring to the role;
- Solid receptionist/administrative experience
- Experience in general office responsibilities and procedures
- High level of communication skills - written and verbal
- initiative and ability to problem solve
- A high standard of personal presentation and manner
- Accurate typing skills
- Organisation & planning - e.g. time management & prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
If you are immediately available and looking to pursue a receptionist/admin role, apply today! For any further questions please call Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431