In this role you will be providing administrative, receptionist and legal support to internal and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage high volume calls, managing inquiries, deliveries preparation of conferences and visitor interactions.
- Prepare legal documents, reports and training materials, including preparing presentations.
- Organise travel and audio visual bookings
- Input data entry, undertake general office procurement, maintaining records and managing minor IT issues.
- Undertake routine financial duties in accordance with current Departmental policies and procedures.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Must be available between 1/04/2019-12/04/2019
- Previous experience in administration/reception and legal support
- Strong ability to negotiate with difficult clients and customers; high verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use a Dictaphone and type 60 WPM
- Ability to be discreet and apply confidentiality when dealing with sensitive and confronting matters.