About the organisation
This is a well-established, national law firm with 4 offices based around New Zealand. They are currently looking for a corporate receptionist for their Auckland office in the CBD, which has around 50 members of staff. The company likes to take on the small firm culture and promote a family like atmosphere, as well as health and wellbeing.
You will be joining a law firm where hierarchy isn't implemented and each staff member is valued.
- Full time, permanent corporate receptionist role starting 29th October or sooner
- Competitive Salary get paid up to $60,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Social club
- Birthday leave
Although this is a corporate receptionist role you will also get stuck into other areas outside of the typical job specification:
- General secretarial duties e.g. greeting clients and answering the phone
- Providing administrative support to the office and support legal secretaries with any overflow work.
- Assist with functions and events
- Make sure the work environment is clean and tidy
- Work hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm and you will be working alongside and supporting another receptionist
You must have experience working as a corporate receptionist within a law firm or corporate environment.
- Have excellent communication skills to have mature conversations with clients
- Be willing to get involved with tasks outside of your remit
- Have a positive attitude and want to work as a team