About the firm
This is a commercial law firm who hold strong values across each of their offices. All members of the team are approachable and happy to support where needed from junior to senior partners.
What's in it for you?
You will be joining a leading law firm where staff feel valued and enjoy the culture and working environment. You will also receive:
- A part time Receptionist role, two days a week
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Morning teas and Friday night drinks in the office
- Join a supportive team and a firm who have won a variety of awards
- Based in Auckland CBD- Easily accessible via public transport
About the role
Due to a member of the team retiring a part time position has opened to work on the reception. In this role you will be responsible for:
- General secretarial duties
- Providing beverages to clients on arrival
- Ensuring the law firm is clean and tidy
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting with events and functions
You will be the face of the company therefore you will have to be professional and be able to communicate with clients, you will also:
- Be flexible with your working days, the law firm may need you to do an additional day every now and then.
- Be willing to get stuck in and be part of the team
- Be personable and make everyone feel welcome
If you would like to be taken into immediate consideration for this part time, receptionist position then please apply via the link on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.