people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Receptionist to start immediately on an initial 2 month assignment located in Broken Hill,NSW.
In this role you will be providing receptionist support to internal stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of day to day operations to assist the flow of the business.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors, scheduling room bookings, coordinating and actioning mailbox requests
- Scanning and filing documents into records management system
- Schedule calendar bookings and diary management
- Data entry and minute taking
- Previous Receptionist experience
- Strong experience using TRIM and financial systems
- Previous experience in a high volume team environment
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality and adaptability.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion