This is a nationally recognised business within the printing industry - they have over 100 locations in Australia and are a leader in their field.
Reporting into the EA to the CEO of the business, you will be responsible for heading the general running of the office and assist with the administrative support for the CEO. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the corporate reception area and office
- Facilities management for the Sydney office
- Provide support at company training events
- Coordinate internal meetings as required
- Assist with the running of staff events as per company policies
Your Skills and Expertise
- Strong experience corporate receptionist experience
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and accuracy in your work
- Immaculate presentation and strong communication skills
- Good ability to pick up new systems and with technology
If this sounds the next step in your career, please apply today or call Suchi Kaushik on 02 8270 9739 for a confidential discussion.