This boutique and well-established law firm are based in the heart of the CBD and they work across various areas of law. If you are looking for more than a standard receptionist role, in a stable, friendly Law firm this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This firm is seeking a receptionist to work as front of house, making you the face of the firm! Your duties will include but aren't limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Client liaison
- Booking couriers
- Event management
- Liasing with all levels of staff
- Diary management
- Dictaphone typing
- General administration duties
- Typing up various documents
- And much much more!
To be successful within this role, you must have:
- The ability to prioritise effectively
- Corporate and professional presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally have 12 months experience working as a receptionist or administration
- Keen eye for detail
This exciting opportunity will not last. Please apply to the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential conversation contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.