Receptionist roles get called in regularly from our clients and can range in length from one day up to one year, and anything in between. The roles which we have are full time hours.
"Temporary roles' means that the position will have a foreseen end date, which means that if you are on a Working Holiday Visa you are also welcome to apply.
To be considered for temporary Receptionist positions you must have previous experience as a Corporate Receptionist, including:
- Answering a switchboard and directing calls appropriately
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Ordering office supplies and catering
- Organising meeting rooms
- Assisting with general Administration tasks when necessary
- Corporately presentation
- Confidence to work autonomously, with proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills
- Professional telephone manner
- An enthusiastic attitude to assist with any ad hoc duties
Please apply now to be considered for all upcoming Receptionist positions.