This medium sized healthcare company has reputable products, distributed to chemists and healthfood stores around Australia. Based in their Sydney Head Office, there is now the need for a capable Receptionist and Administration Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming calls and greeting clients
- Managing the filing system and client database
- Processing of customer purchase orders and invoicing of clients
- Ensuring the wider office is clean, tidy, and well stocked
- Liaising with sales and warehouse teams for additional support
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous reception and office administration experience
- Experience dealing with order processing and database management
- A customer centric approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and work autonomously
- SAP skills are desirable
By joining this company you will grow your administration skillset in a friendly and supportive company. Additionally, you have access to staff discounts on all products, a casual dress code, and Summer Friday's all year round!
This position is permanent and open only to candidates with permanent working rights - such as Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.