This highly-regarded national law firm possess a reputation of a top tier law firm and are based in stunning offices in the heart of the CBD.
They are approximately 40-50 in size in Melbourne and are known as industry leaders in their specialisations across all of Australia.
We are seeking an experienced and well-presented Receptionist to join them on a full time, permanent basis due to their permanent Receptionist not returning from maternity leave.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Greet clients and candidates and notify relevant internal staff of their arrival
- Maintain professionalism and a client-focused approach at all times
- Answer calls, take phone messages and transfer calls as required
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of the reception area and meeting rooms
- Manage meeting room bookings, assist with room booking requests and reallocate rooms as required to support the smooth running of the reception area
- Distribute catering as required to meeting rooms
- Log all incoming/ outgoing mail and co-ordinate couriers
- Assist with set-up and pack-down for internal events
- Provide assistance with facilities management requests
To be successful, you will have some proven reception experience, ideally within professional services and have a positive, proactive attitude to work.
The following attributes are also required to be successful in this Receptionist role.
- Exceptional client service with the ability to build rapport and engage with clients and visitors
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff members
- Ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-honed client service skills including the anticipation of needs and assistance with client requests
- Ability and willingness to assist with event set up and pack down
- A pragmatic, friendly and down-to-earth approach
This is a standalone Receptionist position with all the support and resources already established, which will allow you the opportunity to own this function and work autonomously.
Salary on offer is up to $75,000 package.
The hours of this position are 8:30am - 5:30pm.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or call Aimee Burton on 9098 7433.