People2people have partnered with a global leading legal firm who have a long-standing history of service and partnerships with a clear strategy for growth, particularly in the Brisbane market. The Brisbane office opened its doors a few years back and have been working with several working with several large corporations to assist with major disputes.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be based at Reception - meeting and greeting all clients providing them with outstanding customer service every step of the way. In addition, you will be managing all incoming calls, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering and assisting with refreshments, ad hoc administration and organising / coordinating a variety of regular events from start to finish.
The selection criteria:
- Previous Corporate Reception experience- preferably gained within the professional services industry.
- Experience in coordinating and managing events from start to finish.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - able to interact and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritise your day.
- Computer literate - MS Office Intermediate / Advanced
- Work for a progressive legal firm that is growing
- Supportive hands on team environment
- Add value with your knowledge and experience in arranging a diverse range of events
- Corporate offices which is in the heart of the CBD and close to public transport
- ASAP start!