people2people have partnered with a specialist professional services organisation who focus on supporting and working with the SME market - providing services that will make a difference to clients. They don't just run with the norm but look for innovative ways and services to give their clients the leading edge in the market.
Reporting to the Admin Team Leader, you will be based at Reception but focused in assisting with administration support and lodging of documents and handling inquiries and queries from clients. In addition, you will be working with client files and updating information while interacting with a diverse range of stakeholders (internal and external).
The selection criteria:
- Previous Reception / Administration experience gained within the professional services industry sector (legal / accounting).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - able to interact and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritize your day.
- Computer literate - MS Office
- Permanent position with scope to develop within the role
- Supportive team environment where you get to have casual Friday's
- Busy, varied role where you interact at all levels
- Offices are based close to public transport
- ASAP start!