Is your passion working with people in a diverse community environment? This non-for-profit organisation is looking for a reception and admin superstar to join their team for a minimum of 1 month.
Located in the Greenacre area you can work close to home with great hours 9:30am - 4pm. You will provide admin support for the effective and efficient running of the office and its projects.
- Attend promptly to clients and visitors in a professional manner and provide a warm and welcoming service
- Respond to clients' request for basic information and/or referral and material assistance;
- Manage the telephone service and promptly attend to incoming calls
- Respond to requests for information from other services, students etc.
- Maintain the reception and front office display area in a presentable manner
- Attend to other duties required to maintain an efficient reception and front office area.
- Filing and administration duties
- Projects support for the team
If you have a genuine administration focus, positive attitude and show initiative I would love to hear from you now!
Apply now or give Miranda @people2people a call now on 02 8270 9717