people2people have partnered with an organisation that is focused on enriching a student's learning experience - creating a close-knit community feel where there is academic support, comfortable living arrangements and the opportunity to still have fun and learn at the same time.
Reporting to the Head of College, you will be the first point of contact, receiving and managing enquiries, coordinating activities and merchandise, assisting with arranging and coordinating functions while still assisting with the admin support for the team.
The selection criteria:
- Previous Reception / Administration experience - where your role has been varied and busy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - able to interact and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritize your day.
- Computer literate - MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Permanent part time position allowing for work life balance
- Supportive team environment where everyone works towards the same goal
- Great location with onsite parking and close to public transport
- Stability, longevity and challenge
- ASAP start!