Join a growing business based in Sydney's CBD who are a well-established and recognised education institute.
Reporting through to the Administration Manager, your role plays a critical part in managing the front desk for all incoming visitors to the business. Use your strong communication skills to manage this busy reception position. You will be involved in the following:
- Answering all inbound calls
- Managing all courier deliveries
- Signing in new guests/visitors and booking meeting rooms
- Assisting the mailroom attendant with admin duties
- Managing office supplies including order new stationary
- Booking of taxis/driver transfers
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Great communication skills & impeccable corporate presentation
- An eye for detail with high levels of organisation & time management skills
Shift for this role are between 7.30am - 5.00pm. The successful candidate will be available Monday to Friday.
Please call Rachel on 02 8270 9787 for further information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787