About the Company
This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day. You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
About the Role
Being responsible for the region, your primary role is to administer RB Swap Programs and ensure adequate inventory is available at the various locations. This involves continual reviews of systems in place and appropriate reporting to achieve planned growth.
Within the role, your main responsibilities revolve around:
- Develop operational reporting related to the programs
- Develop strict inventory control processes
- Review systems and activities to maintain inventory controls
- Build strong relationships within Service Operations to ensure team objectives are met
- Manage carrier RB program, including logistics
- Report and escalate compliance concerns
- Provide compliance training, where appropriate
- Other duties, as directed by management
- 5 years' experience in Inventory Control or Planning
- Tertiary qualifications in Business
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP & BW
If you are interested in this role as your next challenge, apply today!