The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for ensuring the training and assessment products meet all requirements of the training package so that qualifications can be issued
- Assist the Lead quality Assurance Officer by analysing data & preparing of reports
- Consult with internal specialists to ensure that the work is within correct standards before it is released to the department
- Assist to develop processes to ensure the quality of the resources are within legislation
- Follow policies & procedures to ensure effective risk management is in place
- Communicate effectively with Stakeholders to provide continuous updates
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Tertiary Qualifications or Strong Industry Experience
- Previous experience within the Educational sector is highly regarded
- Must have a valid Working With Children's Check
- Must have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Working knowledge of contemporary learning and assessment techniques.