Not for profit social company that offer a diverse range of services and support for people looking to enhance their well being. Specialising in supporting people with disability, mental health concerns, indigenous Australians and more creating inclusive communities and creating opportunities.
Full time permanent Quality Assurance Manager to establish and implement a quality assurance framework which is designed to create efficiency's in operational processes and test compliance with legal regulatory and contractual obligations. The role will involve you to travel, metropolitan, rural and remote work sites.
- Design and implementation of a robust quality assurance framework which is aligned to ISO (Quality management systems)
- Identify gap analysis and areas for improvement, work closely with stakeholders to mitigate and findings
- Develop and design an audit schedule that identify non-conformance areas, including testing/auditing of processes
- Coach stakeholders within the business to achieve quality assurance and risk management objectives.
- Conduct internal audits to identify non-conformance
- Prepare and report audit findings to department head
- Implement an efficient complaints management system
- Coordinate and implement all external audit activities
You will be an experienced Quality Assurance Manager, who is passionate about the community and well being of others. Your can-do attitude and ability to work autonomously will be highly regarded.
- Must have knowledge and experience ISO (Quality Management Systems), ISO (Risk Management Systems, Occupational Health & Safety Systems and Guidelines for auditing management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement quality assurance systems
- Internal and external auditing experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with a not for profit service provider would be advantageous, but not essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with quality management systems, legislative requirements and guidelines.
- Ability to write written reports, policies and procedures
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org