As the Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs associate you would report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for, inspecting products in line with the TGA regulation and standard. Review product details, quality documentation, standard operating procedures and ensure products meet TGA regulations.
Your proven experience and skills should include
- Previous experience working in a regulatory affairs or quality assurance position
- Science or related degree
- Experience within medical, pharmaceutical, health and fitness industry
- Must have knowledge of TGA and quality assurance documentation
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic location based in the Northern Beaches
- Onsite gym available 7 days a week, including classes
- Company supplied barista, order your morning coffee from your desk
- Family friendly environment, including family bbq, fairs and fun days
If you meet the above criteria and are interested apply now!!