Our client is an Australian owned company based in Sydney's northern beaches. They are well-established and produce a diverse range of products with a focus on health, fitness and wellbeing.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs associate, reporting directly to the Quality Assurance Manager. Your key responsibilities will inlcude;
- Inspecting products in line with the TGA regulation and standard
- Review product details, quality documentation, standard operating procedures and ensure products meet TGA regulations
- Experience in product reviews and quality documentation
- Knowledge of TGA
- Science or related degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously
- Experience within medical, pharmaceutical, health and fitness industry desirable
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic location based in the Northern Beaches
- Onsite gym available 7 days a week, including classes
- Company supplied barista, order your morning coffee from your desk
- Family friendly environment, including family bbq, fairs and fun days
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested please APPLY NOW!