People2people have partnered with a growing FMCG organization who have taken the needs of their customers to heart and formed the ultimate products to meet and exceed expectations across Australia. Their true passion is innovation, quality product and the service they deliver to their valuable customers.
About the role:
Reporting to and working with Senior Management this pivotal role will see you ordering stock daily, monitoring and ensuring correct stock levels, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders in relation to quality control, deliveries and costs.
- Proven track record gained in Purchasing - including supply chain, inventory coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Previous FMCG / Production industry experience is essential as lead times are extremely short.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills coupled with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and problem solving skills are essential.
- Advanced Excel skills - with sound experience in Pivot tables.
- Growing business
- National footprint
- Innovative and progressive organization
- Assist with meeting not only deadlines but budgets
- Strong team orientated environment
- Temp contract that has potential