A well known transportation company delivering documents, parcels and freight consignments nationally and internationally. Over 50,000 employees globally, the company provides freight services to businesses across the globe.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport/ PUD Manager based in Port Botany, you will be responsible for actively managing relationships with staff, peers, management and customers and achieving service level agreements and continually improving PUD performance.
- Develop and implement operational process improvement and compliance processes.
- Manage the performance and development of the PUD team within the depot
- Identify and analyse training needs and requirements of the PUD team, coordinate the delivery of the training.
- Ensure consignments are delivered on time and in full
- Analysis available capacity using Driver management system to ensure non-utilisation of available capacity is minimised
- Ensure that optimal run structures are created, resourced and operated, taking into consideration peak, non-peak and end of month periods. Regularly review and adjust to maintain service and efficiency levels.
- Minimise short deliveries, ensure that Bulk areas and PUD are working together to deliver full consignments.
- Minimum 3 year's experience as a PUD Manager/Transport Manager
- Diploma in Logistics or equivalent qualification
- Must have demonstrated previous change management experience
- Experience managing a team of team leaders in a an industrial environment
- Excellent communication skills ability to facilitate clear communication
- Proven experience managing a team through change
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org