You will be part of an in-house property legal team working on a highly varied national portfolio of mobile telecommunications, retail and corporate sites throughout Australia.
- Creating tenure documents and provide commercially relevant advice to the business
- Transactionally driven role, ranging from simple to complex matters
- Negotiating terms and conditions with representative
- Ensuring compliance to ensure business efficiency
- This role is largely autonomous
- Strong post-qualified experience
- Proactive team member with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience in a corporate related environment, working with major clients
- Completing a substantial portfolio of negotiations in a timely manner
- Resolving negotiation and legal issues directly with the project negotiation team without the need for supervision
In return you will be offered a competitive daily rate dependent on your skills and experience. Call Brad Donald on 8270 9772 for a confidential discussion or Apply today!