They are currently seeking an experienced Property Legal Secretary to support up to partner level within their property team, working alongside a conveyancing clerk.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Legal Secretary who wants to broaden their experience within another area of law whilst developing their experience and knowledge in Property, as there will also be support to two Partners in their Corporate team. Please note that exposure to Corporate work is not necessary.
The duties of this Legal Secretary position will include (but not be limited to):
- General typing, drafting and amending of documents
- Preparing and collating large contracts, agreements and documents
- Diary and travel arrangement for the Partners
- Opening and closing client records and matters
- Data entry and maintaining filing
- Monthly billing
- Running basic conveyancing files
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary within a well-known law firm, preferably within property
- A typing speed of at least 60 wpm
- Knowledge of electronic filing programs and proficiency in Microsoft Office
On a personal level you must have:
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Very strong attention to detail and a proactive, flexible approach to your role.
If you have proven experience as a Legal Secretary within Property and would like to expand on your experience within a prestigious boutique practice, please don't hesitate in submitting your resume for immediate consideration.