This National Law Firm have offices throughout Australia and are well renowned within the legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have close to 500 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits. You will receive ongoing training and opportunities for career development.
The firm are looking for two career Paralegals to join their team, one at a junior level and one at an intermediate level. These are two newly created roles due to team growth. You will be welcomed and supported by senior staff within the team which is a great opportunity to progress in your career.
As a property paralegal your duties will include:
- Drafting and reviewing advice on sale, contracts and 'off the plan' transactions
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and Conveyancers
- Conduct searches
- Managing files
To be successful for this role you must be a CAREER PARALEGAL and have:
- A minimum 12 months as a Property Paralegal
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- High attention to detail is essential
- The ability to multitask and be pro active
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706