This leading real estate office has exciting plans to expand from consistent success. Having a well respected and professional approach, this organisation is seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage a portfolio within the property management team.
Reporting to the Director of property management, you will be responsible for managing a tidy portfolio of 150 - 200 units, liaising closely with landlords and tenants. This role is Monday - Friday only, with no accounts required. Your responsibilities will include:
- Routine inspections
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Preparing tenancy applications
- Building rapport with stakeholders
You must have:
- Experience managing a portfolio of properties
- Knowledge with a property system, for example REST/ Console
- Local to the St George area
- A current certificate of registration and car.
In return the company will offer internal and head office training, progression within the company, a salary from $60,000 - $70,000 and an opportunity to work in a market leading real estate office.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or email@example.com