Established more than 100 years ago, this successful mid-tier law firm has offices throughout Australia. The firm is committed to creating a friendly and inclusive team environment and place importance on providing their employees with ongoing training opportunities.
This is a temp to perm opportunity to start immediately.
Supporting a two Partners in the Property team your role will be busy and varied. Your duties will include:
- Preparing initial property documents
- Opening and closing files
- Monthly billing
- Phone and email management: incoming and outgoing, taking messages, re-directing call
- Diary management, scheduling appointments, and event preparation for the team
- Liaise with clients and professionals at all levels
- Have a confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary/Law Clerk in Commercial Property
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent typing and document preparation skills
- Patience in a high-pressure environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page today, or alternatively call Mary Savova on 9098 7427.