Based in the Northern suburbs, this is an international organisation known for innovation and provide a service to millions of customers nationwide as well as having multiple sites throughout Australia. The company is very well branded and have an outstanding culture.
You will be part of an in-house property legal team who work on a highly varied national portfolio of mobile telecommunications, retail and corporate site in all states and territories of Australia. The role is transaction driven ranging from non-complex to complex matters, which may at times require you to use innovative legal drafting. Knowledge of Telecommunications is desirable however, it is not required.
You will need to be a highly pro-active person with the ability to remain calm within high pressured environments. You must have an approachable attitude and be able to adapt your professionalism dependent on who you are interacting with. As the role is largely automatous, you need to be self-motivated and able to independently create tenure documents as well as liaise with and advise the business.
- Minimum 3 years Post-Qualified Experience
- Expertise in negotiation, drafting and settling of commercial leases and licences as well as associated documents
- Experience in a corporate related environment
- Ability to demonstrate skills working with a major client in property
- Ability to provide advice to the business and must ensure that the advice and recommendations are commercially relevant, timely and sensitive to the business' needs and concerns.
- Completing a substantial portfolio of negotiations in a timely manner
- Resolving negotiation and legal issues directly with the project negotiation team without the need for material supervision
In return you will be offered a competitive daily rate dependent on your skills and experience. Apply today!