Newly created, this role would see you working closely with the business managers to oversee a portfolio of shopping centres.
- Providing accounting advice to centre management
- Preparation and reporting of quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Preparation and reporting of monthly financials
- Analysis of performance metrics, i.e. variance between actuals to budget/forecast
- Ensuring accurate monthly reporting as per Accounting Standard and company policies
- Maintenance of various financial models
- Preparation of tax work papers
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Production of required property level audit work papers for annual audit
Degree and ideally CA/CPA (or near qualified), you will describe yourself as an analytically focused accountant with solid month end skills who thrives on getting out into a business and working with the team to add value. Previous experience with accounting for shopping centres/ retail is highly regarded.
What's on offer?
If you enjoy a more operational and partnering focus to your role, this is a great opportunity to join a well established business in a new role. This is a varied role where you will be working under a strong mentor. A generous salary and flexible working conditions is also on offer for the right candidate.