people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to secure an excellent Project Officer for one of their largest divisions and based in North Sydney. Your vibrant and pro-active demeanour will a real asset to the Project Director of this very important venture.
- Provide project clerical, secretarial and administrative support services within the project team
- Prepare and issue reports, correspondence, meeting minutes and action lists in compliance with project requirements
- Assist project managers with the management of contracts by managing correspondence, records and the collation of contract documents
- Control the preparation and coordination of responses to client briefs and the maintenance of standards to ensure that all responses are of a consistent high standard
- Document Control (document management); Commercial (contract administration) and Finance (invoice approval)
- Manage and coordinate diaries of various Project Managers and Project/Program Directors
- Ability to implement and manage systems to regularly monitor project and contract performance information
- Demonstrated experience in administrative services in a fast paced and complex environment
- Well-developed communication and facilitation skills, with the demonstrated ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Good analytic and problem solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office software applications
If you have experience in NSW Public Sector environment and have a similar background in supporting and planning projects, you will be favourably considered. Just as important, will be your positive attitude and time management capabilities to meet deadlines. Sound like you? APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.