Our client is responsible for progressing a significant reform agenda in relation to initial teacher education in Australia, their goal is to drive quality teaching and effective school leadership and increase educational outcomes for Australian children.
The Project Support Officer is a central member of this collaborative team; providing administrative and organisational support across a range of team projects. You will be responsible for;
- Manage administrative processes for projects and programs as required
- Monitor, analyse and report on the budgets for the work area
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers,
- Draft routine communications and assist in preparation of correspondence, documents
- Assist in coordination of events and travel needs
- Answer telephone calls, manage relevant inboxes and draft responses to inquiries as required
You will possess:
- Previous exposure within a similar project support role, or administrative and office management experience.
- Experience providing exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Previous exposure to the education industry will be an added advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for a current project support officer looking for a new challenge, or an energised administrator/business support professional looking to take the next step in your career.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW and call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434