Our client is responsible for progressing a significant reform agenda in relation to initial teacher education in Australia. The Project Support Officer is a central member of this collaborative team; providing administrative, organisational and budgetary support across a range of team projects.
As a Project Support Officer you will be responsible for;
- Providing administrative support to a team of staff,
- Manage administrative processes for projects and programs as required
- Monitor, analyse and report on the budgets for the work area
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers,
- Draft routine communications and assist in preparation of correspondence, documents
- Data entry, filling and general administrative tasks
- Under direction, maintain and update relevant project management documentation.
- Answer telephone calls, manage relevant inboxes and draft responses to inquiries as required
Along with the above experience you will bring with you;
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a confident and professional manner,
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project), with InDesign Program competency desirable
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for effective and efficient management of administrative processes in a workplace setting
- Time management skills with the availability to multi-task and prioritise competing work loads
- Experience and success in providing project support in a related work environment will be viewed favorably.
This is an exciting opportunity for a current project support officer looking for a new challenge, or an energized project administrator/business support professional looking to take the next step in your career.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW and call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434