This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day. As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Program Manager has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term temporary assignment.
As a Program Manager, you will manage and assist in marketing programs across the organisation as well as affiliated and third party businesses. This role will require working independently and across individual contributors up to senior executives.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop objectives of specific programs, brand integrations and executions
- Manage communication campaigns and projects
- Manage marketing programs across the business
- Independently lead projects and manage key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Budget management
- Working closely alongside marketing team to ensure brand expectations are met
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar program manager position ideally in electronics or FMCG
- Project management skills and Marketing Agency experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Accounting/Business Degree
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting next step in your career, do not delay your application!