- Help our Government create value for money!
- Are you a Project tax professional?
- Enjoy driving tax reporting efficencies?
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
This business leads the way for safe and effcient systems for the people of NSW. The current projects are helping to shape cities, centres and communities for generations to come!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Manager Tax Service Improvement works with Government Agencies and various stakeholders to drive service improvements.
- Model good leadership to inspire direction and delivery, develop people, and drive change.
- Live the NSW Public Sector values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organization and customers.
- Manage tax service improvement project to improve service quality, efficiency and seamless tax management practices to the Cluster Agencies.
- Lead the partnership with Cluster Agencies, Government Statutory bodies and other Divisions/Branches in developing sound effective process and internal control in managing taxation that meet organizational ever changing needs and legislative requirements.
- Promoting innovative Tax Accounting Shared Services model to optimize service delivery and value for money, while maintaining appropriate compliance with statutory requirements.
- Improving processes including reducing duplication, increasing standardization, leveraging technology solutions, fostering and sharing innovation and increasing functional synergies.
- Influencing and driving best practice Tax management and compliance. Identifying opportunities to provide value added service including partnering diverse clients in their dealings with and resolution of accounting operational issues.
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or in a related discipline and eligible for or progress towards membership in a recognised professional accounting body
- Proven experience in managing a team providing Tax Accounting Services in a large and complex organization with high transaction volume.
- Experience with and sound understanding of relevant legislation and regulations and commercial accounting practices relating to government organisations.