People2people have partnered with a growing Construction consortium who has focused on building strong relationships within the Property development space to source a PM to assist with future growth. Our client works on a diverse range of projects from high-rise to house & land to commercial and the value of these projects vary...
Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for setting up and managing a Project team who interact and work closely with the various partners on the projects. Managing budgets, forecasts, resources as well as driving quality and efficiency you will play an integral part in growing the bottom line.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Bachelor of Construction or similar)
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects valued up to $40 million
- Understand mid-tier contracting process and systems
- Previous experience within the QLD market with an existing network in place to assist with BD
- Join a growing organisation in the QLD market
- Work on a diverse range of projects
- Build and develop a team that delivers within budget and on time
- Supportive organisation
- Opportunity to assist with continuous improvement
- Proven track record in quality projects