In this position, you will undertake a project to support three departments within the entity to assist with establishing, documenting and reviewing current Payroll and HR Processes. Your duties will include:
- Analyse various amounts of data around the current HR and Payroll systems currently in place and present findings.
- Develop business reports that detail the required HR / Payroll System functions.
- Look at what current information services are required for migration strategies.
- Work with multiple departments to develop business improvement processes.
- Ensure compliance is being aligned with standards and policy's within Vic Gov
- Build key effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven experience working on HR and Payroll Projects.
- Thorough understanding of Government policies, procedures and procurement frameworks will be highly advantageous.
- Industry experience or tertiary equivalent in analysing and documenting business processes.
- Gain experience working within the Government
- Be a part of a dynamic and driven team as you work together for business improvement.
- Close to public transport
- ASAP start
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Brad Donald at people2people on 03 9098 7437 for a confidential discussion