A leading Civil Construction company, this organisation is currently experiencing rapid growth. With an emphasis on family values and culture that has been established over the last forty years, the lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to management and the positive environment. Due to an increase in business with multiple projects across New Zealand and Australia, there is now an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team, based in Auckland.
This role will see you overseeing a range of projects in New Zealand, from small to large. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Develop, implement and improve project disciplines, systems, procedures and controls
- Consult, negotiate and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in management of development and delivery of policy initiatives, risk and contingency management, project impact and quality measures, issue identification and resolution
- Develop project plans, coordinate suppliers, reporting, management of budget and project schedule, quality assurance
- Research, analyse and review policy issues and provide advice
- Assist in change management by leading the team through multiple complex projects and maintain an engaging team culture
- $90-120K depending on experience
- Career prospects - high growth-period across Australasia
- Continued learning - broad range of projects and training
- Supportive culture
A dynamic and motivated individual, you will be eager to learn and further your career. You will ideally possess relevant qualifications or industry experience (e.g., mechanical/electrical engineering) managing multiple projects. You will have effective time management skills, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to see tasks through to completion. Power generation project experience will be an advantage but not essential.