As a leading Electrical and Mechanical Engineering company, this organisation is currently experiencing rapid growth. The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to management and the positive culture. With an emphasis on its family values and culture that have been established over the last forty years, our client now has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team.
About the role
This role will see you overseeing a range of projects ranging in scale and value. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, implement and improve project disciplines, systems, procedures and controls
- Consult, negotiate and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in management of development and delivery of policy initiatives, risk and contingency management, project impact and quality measures, issue identification and resolution
- Develop project plans, coordinate suppliers, reporting, management of budget and project schedule, quality assurance
- Research, analyse and review policy issues and provide advice
- Assist in change management by leading team through multiple complex projects and maintain an engaging team culture
- Completed relevant qualification - recognised in Australia coupled with experience gained in the Construction field.
- Skilled in MS Project / Scheduling and MS Office Suite.
- Have a strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications.
- Electrical or Mechanical background.
- Experience with generators, pumps and lighting towers would be preferred.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Proven track record in completing projects on time and within budgets requirements.
- National organisation who is a market leader
- Long standing history
- Variety of projects
- Accountability and autonomy to deliver
- Competitive salary package
- Onsite parking
If you are looking for a long term career - in an organisation that is progressive and growing - APPLY NOW. Should you have any further queries in relation to the above, please do not hesitate to contact Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.