Based in Parramatta, this organisation has gone through many changes during covid and finds itself at a crossroad and is now looking to streamline the way they work.
They provide a great working environment, with an easy access to the office as well as flexibility on working days, hours and location (remote work will be part of the role)
Starting as soon as possible for an initial 6 month contract, you will manage various diverse projects across "systems, processes and people".
You will be involved in streamlining their knowledge management system (with potential system update/implementation), their fleet management processes as well as other projects relative to the day to day operations of the business.
You will also be involved in designing new procedures, policies and manuals and follow up with staff training.
The required skills/experience
In order to be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience managing a project from start to finish
- Experience using TRIM would be ideal but not essential
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal support/supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to start with minimal notice