Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with key stakeholders for the team.
- Assist in sourcing relevant contacts for the team to engage with in their research.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion.
- Assist in preparation of key documents for the team including presentation packs and stakeholder comms.
- Taking meeting minutes
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as required
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Strong experience in a similar project position
- Understanding of NSW Government frameworks, policies and procedures is desireable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and multitask given when conflicting deadlines